We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Thread: 171292 - n7e23

171292 - n7e23

1: What plot do you want? N16, E28
    2: What is your Minecraft username? 171292
    3: What are you going to build? I'm planning on building an underground mansion, complete with farms and Mob harvesting. I am wishing for a large plot, because after gathering all the resources from the underground house, I will also build an above-ground estate! I may still be new on this server, but I know a lot about interior and exterior design, as I am studying to become an architect! I also have been playing on a variety of other servers, making and selling houses for decent prices or trades. Also, I have been playing MineCraft since Alpha 1.5, and I know everything about it! Thanks!

Also, if you find that the plot is too big for what I am doing, I would also take plot N7, E23 or plot N16, E16 or N22, E14! Thanks!

NineteenGiraffes's Avatar Golden Miner

This jumbo size of claim is normally reserved for really large and well planned out builds and is not given out to new members.

So . . .

Accepted. Claimed n7e23.
    Welcome to Oasis!

Could I also have plot N7, E22 please? It's a small plot, and It would look a lot better if I had the whole little stretch to work with, as it is connected to my plot!

Cpt.Carnage's Avatar Diamond Axer

Please use your existing plot first before requesting another.
    Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual.