We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I was there when the hacker took down the server. People got TP'ed to the spawn which was covered with lava. After that every spawn got deleted piece by piece and NPC's ( End dragons and Ghasts ) came and damaged the players. What i've heard the Survival, PvP and Historic are struck and i'm not sure if it can be rolled back.

Quote Originally Posted by alien12 View Post
    The whitelist thread has been updated. Please take the time to read the thread then post your usernames.

Click here
    Hey alien12, I am unable to post in the temporary white list forum, doesn't have an option to post yet.

Cpt.Carnage's Avatar Diamond Axer

In bold selectmine:

Current Stage: Whitelisted to Staff only for test purposes.
    Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual.

MrJangles's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

Thanks for hanging in there everyone.

We're keeping details to a minimum because we don't want to advantage any other attempts to break into our systems. We were hacked and lost control of the game server and website. We quickly regained control and data is being recovered. We've been evaluating our security and have been improving it over the past few days.

We'll be back up and running soon.
    MrJangles: how did you find us?
    tayroar629: i googled something like "sweet minecraft multiplayer server"

Hey finally i was able to get on the forums. i hate that this has happened.. thanx to all the admin for workin hard on gettin the server up and runnin again.. on another note i have gotten alot done around the house last few days.. Hope to see u all in game soon.. Thanx again guys..

I love how everyone demands and expects an explanation.
    Come on you have been guests on the server for a long long time without the server expecting ANYTHING from you.
    Please the staff is working on it, please let them do so without demanding anything, it will only slow them down and down the morale of them.

Staff, you are doing a great job and handled correctly with the situation. I hope everything from now on will go without a hitch (or at least as possible)
    Good luck!

And I love the server for this, even after something huge as this has happened all staff works with their full capacity to restore the server. Hats of to them!

YourMacManDan's Avatar Diamond Axer
    Faction Tag
    [NUL]
    Blog Entries

Here is what happened, and it is not that hard to comprehend...

The server and website were attacked by some pathetic jerk on the internet and in the process some passwords were posted on the website. The Admins/Mods/Staff have made the server much more secure to prevent an event like this to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffharper View Post
    hackers are just such losers.
    indeed, and its stupid to hack one of the largest mc server.. i hope he's gone for everrrr:P
    OT: if the staff need help to rebuild stuff ingame feel free to pm me

YourMacManDan's Avatar Diamond Axer
    Faction Tag
    [NUL]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by creatve View Post
    if the staff need help to rebuild stuff ingame feel free to pm me
    Everything is backed up, now it is more of restoring everything and making sure it is 100% bug free and secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fista_Cuffs View Post
    on another note i have gotten alot done around the house last few days...
    Lol same fista. A forced break from minecraft is good once in a while.