We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FACTIONS WAR

Quote Originally Posted by andrew61 View Post
    What about the current PvP world and the PvE world?
    the current pvp world will stay but its location might change lots of things coming in the next month.

the pve world will as usual be reseting every 1 to 2 months.

once the reset happens alot of the spawns will be changing in all of survival
    I am lofp's complete lack of surprise. -

having no /sethome command is a problem for our faction, our strategy was to spread out and build several bases.
    now people can't get back to thier homes, and if they walk there, they can't get back again.
    I have set the f home in the most populated area, but lots of people are stuck with no warp to thier home, thier stuff etc.

Mk I think two people should walk to all the bases and transfer all the stuff to one base

alien12's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

Regardless, the current homes will not work anyway because the world details have changed.
    The new factions will not allow people to set homes due to people setting homes on other factions 'f homes' and then spawn camping them.

We're still working on the new faction world specifics such as rules and what not.
    Remember to vote for MCA!

michaelavena's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien12 View Post
    Regardless, the current homes will not work anyway because the world details have changed.
    The new factions will not allow people to set homes due to people setting homes on other factions 'f homes' and then spawn camping them.

We're still working on the new faction world specifics such as rules and what not.
    You can't use /sethome in enemy territory, can it be configured to not allow that command in any territory?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by michaelavena View Post
    You can't use /sethome in enemy territory, can it be configured to not allow that command in any territory?
    That is how the command works now and will work in the new world.
    /sethome and /home have been blocked in the factions world, we will most likely allow the use of /home for leaving the factions world.

boomy10's Avatar Golden Spade
    Faction Tag
    [SF]

Why can we use /f commands in other worlds? I never used to be able to do that.

strikerpro's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [NES]
    Blog Entries

Will chests be back? Most factions work hard to get alot of stuff.

Serythvalker's Avatar Iron Hatchet

It can't hurt to have a clean slate; new world, all new stuff, new players, new relations etc. That being if nothing transfers over upon wipe. Obviously some of you will disagree with me, but this is just my opinion.
    I say it gives a refreshing, and balanced start for all players. If you step back, you might enjoy it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boomy10 View Post
    Why can we use /f commands in other worlds? I never used to be able to do that.
    We're completely changing the setup and allowing players to run faction commands in any world to avoid the annoyance of having to go to the factions world to invite players to your faction for example.

You shouldn't be able to run commands that should only affect the factions world such as setting the faction home and claiming chunks for your faction in other worlds. Commands like inviting players, joining factions, and going to your faction home should be available from all worlds.

Please give us a shout if there is any problem with the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerpro View Post
    Will chests be back? Most factions work hard to get alot of stuff.
    We're working on a way to join the current factions world inventory with the build worlds. This will allow you to freely transfer materials for the factions war contest that is currently going on and take items to the build world. You will not be able to take items in to the new factions world, it will be a completely fresh world.

Post for the details here.