We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FACTIONS WAR

I've been reading this thread and I would have to say thank you to all who took the time to read and comment.

all ideas are def in the mix.

we are currently reworking alot of the elements.

and these kinds of talks help us alot.

again thank you.
    I am lofp's complete lack of surprise. -

boomy10's Avatar Golden Spade
    Faction Tag
    [SF]

What about the faction owners who have already donated for there factions. That would just not be fair on anyone who did that. I think maybe if possible make a new faction rank. The rank would be lower than normal members now. So when you invite a member into your faction the can be apart of it except not destroy anything on the faction land like build. This means new players on mca can join and earn the right to help out more by going upt o the current rank for new members and would be able to destroy stuff on the land

So it is a new rank for factions that will let them be in it and have the same faction chat and they can't hurt you but they can't ruin your base. Once they gain trust from the faction leader/mods they will be able to destroy stuff.

I'm not sure if this is possible or if it is a good idea at all so just keep it in mind and i would like to know what everyone thinks about this.

Quote Originally Posted by boomy10 View Post
    What about the faction owners who have already donated for there factions. That would just not be fair on anyone who did that. I think maybe if possible make a new faction rank. The rank would be lower than normal members now. So when you invite a member into your faction the can be apart of it except not destroy anything on the faction land like build. This means new players on mca can join and earn the right to help out more by going upt o the current rank for new members and would be able to destroy stuff on the land

So it is a new rank for factions that will let them be in it and have the same faction chat and they can't hurt you but they can't ruin your base. Once they gain trust from the faction leader/mods they will be able to destroy stuff.

I'm not sure if this is possible or if it is a good idea at all so just keep it in mind and i would like to know what everyone thinks about this.
    Currently there is no rank for a faction which prevents the player from editing the faction's land. One possibility is to set the ownership of each individual chuck which was previously possible through a command. Although setting ownership of each chunk can be tedious it is the only way possible to achieve what you have suggested.

Here is the link to the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/factions/
    Last edited by sbdchd; 10-18-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added link