We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey jeff, my screenshots are really blurry for some odd reason. Can you take a trip to my claim if you get a chance and take a look at it and take some screenies? Or just tp to me when im on?

Got the co-ordinates? I'm busy this week, so I don't want to count on being when you are
    Don't forget to vote for the server!

3 days (and a few hours) left.
    Keep building. Also, it's not to late to enter!

I thought i replied saying i wanted to do it but turns out i didn't!!! Anyway i would like to join and I have completed mine it is Santa's Hat or a Christmas Hat whatever you want to call it. My plot is n4w24. Thanks!!!!

Also I don't know how to post a screenshot onto the forums help i'm on a mac.

I got it via imgur http://imgur.com/gIuiz,7QjXA,Qr9HR,h...1X,BmY7O,K55b8

It lookes better in game -__-

If you want to see it my plot cords are n7w23

Interested on going inside? Ask me in game ill be happy to give you a tour

I had submitted this last year.

x: -220
    y: 68
    z: 1019

It is in CommanderFluffy's town.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/c136X

Quote Originally Posted by minimina38 View Post
    Also I don't know how to post a screenshot onto the forums help i'm on a mac.
    Go to imgur.com, or any other picture sharing website, and upload the screenshot of your entry throught your minecraft screenshots folder. When the picture is done uploading, there are a bunch of URL's to the right of the image. copy the one that says Linked BBCode (Message Board and Forums). Now, paste it to your post here. Done.

Just finished my build, Don't know how to upload, Couldn't figure out what DCL was talking about
    Plot co-ords X:1690
    Z: -390

On my build plot ( N2E13 Oasis)
    Want to earn some extra caps? Help me flatten my plot! Contact me in game for more details.

The contest is over.

Could the remaining people please post here with their entries (pkd906, Fista_Cuffs, Zakchamakh, and ZanderChin)