We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Jangles and commander.... You two need to work things out. Seriously. both of you were and are essential to the MCA server and community, and in order for our server to progress and grow, I believe that Commander and MsCommder are both essential for that to happen. So Jangles, I ask not only by myself but for many other players on MCA, that you and Commander come to an agreement.

Let's not forget what this is guys - a game. Don't get so worked up about it! Yes there are always going to be issues, but thing's will get worked out in the end. So in the meantime, let's not get carried away with the assumptions and the accusations. Let's just enjoy the game.
    Don't forget to vote for the server!

Tsar_Maple's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [GS]

Jeff, it's not a game when it's people's money being tossed around.

Quote Originally Posted by spongepunk View Post
    The money that used to go to the server is probably being taken for self use. Whoever that is needs to go out and get a real job instead of sucking off others
    Sponge, just take it easy.. I bet that there will be a good explanation for everything in time..
    Relax for now..
    ~ Changing the world one cake at a time ~
    ~ Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend ~

ya i am also confused... when i joined this server about a year or so ago i believed all of what i read on this page http://www.minecraftaddicts.com/donate.php . now after reading your post jangles and your in game comments as the server i believe that this page has been a lie since the very start of my time on the server. no were on that donations page is bespoke mentioned but in post u say we have been with them for a year. you said in game we aren't partnered or sponsored but yet on that donations page it says we are partnered with ThinkGeek. you cant expect people to donate if u cant even show them were the money is going.

OK, recently I haven't been on the forums and only on the server for a small amount of time, I have no idea what is happening other than this "maintenance" and the fact that Fluffy left. Can someone please catch me up? Also, I do not feel like I'm being wronged here, I just want the server to stay up and for everyone to be happy. One more thing that I've been wanting to get off my chest for a LONG time... Why the heck did you have to get rid of the old factions world? People actually played on the server during those times, and it was FUN to play. Frankly, nothing has been the same on the server since the "incident" in July of last year...
    Want to earn some extra caps? Help me flatten my plot! Contact me in game for more details.

Faction Tag
    [GS]

Cheezy, my skype: DJ_Sk0ut

I'll explain what I can. And also, Tanky; I don't think there is a very good explanation. I might be wrong. But there should never have had to have been anything like this. None. It's just like the US government, saying 1 thing, yet acting on another thing.

Faction Tag
    [GS]

Cheezy, my skype: DJ_Sk0ut

I'll explain what I can. And also, Tanky; I don't think there is a very good explanation. I might be wrong. But there should never have had to have been anything like this. None. It's just like the US government, saying 1 thing, yet acting on another thing.

Mapley, I still believe that there is a pretty good explanation for everthing. I'm not saying I agree with Jangles or that I disagree what you guys are doing. I am not, I just think that 'people' can react a bit smoother than now..
    But who am I?

Faction Tag
    [GS]

You're Tanky, as far as I know. :L