We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tsar_Maple's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [GS]

I'm so confused...

...all of this stuff isn't adding up. It seems like the downgrade is making people leave, so no more donors. I've seen large amounts donated each month; you can check it on the Donate Tab.

I don't feel like the server had to downgrade. I feel like there's something under all of this. I just want a simple, legitimate answer, and possibly the server we used to enjoy with 1 reboot a month. I remember Jangles telling me about all of the sponsors MCA had, so I don't see anything regarding why we downgraded, other than just wanting to spend less money... I'm not going to assume, but that's what my mind is leaning toward. I always thought that the amount of money put into MCA was something to take pride in, so I'm not sure completely...

The tide of recent events has turned me to no longer donate to the server until changes -- for the good of the server -- are made. I hope that my follow donors and builders are sharing my same thoughts.

I don't want to see MCA fall. I've seen so many amazing builds. But I want to KNOW that we have a strong head that's running it.

I also want to take this chance to thank our awesome staff, particularly Alien, Yennage, and Commander. They've done an amazing job, and I've never seen people work their arses off as much as them. Thanks guys

To Limo, Bob, Carnage, Richey, Jeff, Tank, MsCommander, Jexter, Mk, and DCL; thanks for keeping the server clean and for everything you guys do to make the gaming environment a more enjoyable place to play in.

As for MrJangles... I haven't really seen you do very much... but uh... yeah. Thanks I guess. :s

I hope everything can return more to what it was before.. maybe with a few changes, but I'm going to keep those to myself.

Now I hear of donating for certain amounts of land and having chests... What the hell? I'm definitely not playing on a server where that's the case. I hope that this never happens...

I just wanted to state how I feel about all of the current changes... Thank you.

So yeah, main points:
    1) I'm not donating to a server where I can't see where the money is going
    2) Thank you greatly MCA staff for all of the hard work you guys put into the server

-Marple.

http://imgur.com/GnDd0SE

My voice has been heard. Danke.

AssaultCommand's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

We want more transparency!
    Call wikileaks!

i strongly agree

I'm about done with this server as is. But if you have to pay to have chests and whatnot, then screw MCA. And I wasn't gonna donate as is; because I don't trust complete strangers with my money. And after all this bull crap, that further confirms my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by spongepunk View Post
    I'm about done with this server as is. But if you have to pay to have chests and whatnot, then screw MCA. And I wasn't gonna donate as is; because I don't trust complete strangers with my money. And after all this bull crap, that further confirms my opinion.
    To be honest. I agree with spongepunk.
    To me the fun in the game has left since this 'argument'. If only someone could give us a proper explanation, from both sides, it would be a whole lot clearer.
    But yeah.. CommanderFluffy and msCommanderFluffy left, I'm not sure whether I even want to stay anymore..
    ~ Changing the world one cake at a time ~
    ~ Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend ~

dph's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator

I would have to agree with most of the opinions in this thread. I have been here for over two years, on and off, but I really thing that we as the community need to be kept in the loop and be able to give opinions on things before they get implemented. As the way I think of it, without the community you have an empty server.

Just now to wait for an official answer from Jangles or Alien now I guess.
    I run a shop. Buy stuff!

Vote! You know you want to: http://www.minecraftaddicts.com/show...craft-Addicts!

MrJangles's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

This thread is full of assumptions and lies based of rumors.

Server used to cost $650, now it costs $350, donations aren't covering the full amount. Instead of shutting down we downgraded.

Bespoke is the company I partnered with because I ran out of money last year. Their credit card is working fantastic and we were able to stay alive. Why not give hosting to someone on our staff? I can't take that risk.

I made the mistake of not being around and relaying on my staff to take control. I've learned from my mistakes and I'll never let go like that again.

And for crying out loud, stop thinking I'm going to start charging for land or chests. Ridiculous...
    MrJangles: how did you find us?
    tayroar629: i googled something like "sweet minecraft multiplayer server"

Faction Tag
    [GS]

Jangles, everything that I typed I thought of based on what I was experiencing, except the buying land, etc. And I don't see where all of the money is going to now that was going to the server before.

What is being said still doesn't make sense. I still stand beside what I initially said.

Faction Tag
    [GS]

It's pretty bad when you say that everything that I, and others, builders and staff, have noticed are lies. Just sayin How can you say that what we experience is lies when you aren't even ingame to experience it yourself.

The money that used to go to the server is probably being taken for self use. Whoever that is needs to go out and get a real job instead of sucking off others
    Whatever dere