We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Follow My Build: Wroshyr Tree (Wookie Kasshyk Tree)

Hello,

I'm here in the Follow my Build Forums again to present another Star Wars project. This project is essentially a giant tree that is native to the fictional planet Kasshyk from Star Wars. Below is a picture of the tree.

The tree will be at about level 225, so it will almost maximize height.

I have already started to build the tree, so my FMB post is a bit late. Here is what I have so far.

As you can see, I have made a skeleton, and am slowly filling it in with netherrack/cobble/dirt. Then I will cover it in oak wood.

More to come soon!

Progress!! I have done the top 2 right branches. If anyone has oak wood, I would like to trade my redwood/spruce for it. Or if you're just looking to get rid of it, I am more than willing to take it off your hands.

Hello addicts!

I have finished the top section of the tree. The outer layer of bark (Oak Wood) is about 1/3 complete. Here's a picture.

More done!

I've started on the massive branch on the left side of the tree. Have a look

The massive branch is all coverend in Oak wood, and I've started to experiment with ways of creating the leaves for the treee. Take a look.

Last edited by DCL_; 03-23-2014 at 08:30 PM.