We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Added some lighting to the gate of Erebor, I think its quite nice. (Btw I used jex's disign, Hes ok with it doe)
    2014-06-01_13.01.04.jpg

Guess what?
    Munchy55, mk59apr, XXscorcherXX1231 and I finished mining out the area where the catacombs will be and might be a location of one of the entrances to the "Hall Of Kings"

~Wuvvlez

I've started the outline for the mountain...Goes straight to the height limit...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]62

~Wuvvlez
    Attached Images Attached Images

Finished the entrance to the Throne Room(s)
    2014-07-09_14.29.34.jpg

Been awhile since I posted here...
    So currently im re-doing Erebor due to me not being satisfied with Erebor currently.

Also, still looking for volunteers to help mine out the hole at Erebor!

I've decided to re-do the majority of what i've built at Erebor, almost everything has been torn down.

Haven't posted here in quite a while (almost nine months).
    I suppose an update is long due for this project...
    Here it goes, for the most part; the whole project has been completely modified from it's original "Erebor" idea. Though it will have the same idea of a city under a mountain, the approach in which I will be taking towards this is completely different. The whole Lord of the Rings/Hobbit idea is gone. I found it was very limited in terms of creativity, as well as I found building in that theme extremely boring and unsatisfying (hence rebuilding that Erebor gate twice). Instead of doing an Erebor idea, i've decided to continue to do a city within a mountain, however it will be a modern looking vault city. The base idea of this is the Fallout series vaults and how they have whole communities in vaults. I took this idea to the extreme and am gonna be building a full modern city.

Here's a picture of the progress which has happened since the last update. (I haven't been doing much on this project for the longest time):

http://imgur.com/5bNBiO4

Last edited by dph; 03-13-2016 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Fixing image link