We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Small texture pack i dl'd and then also tweaked

This pack uses Photoshop files and is easy to tweak. I got it from Youtube's Studmuffinsam. I posted this album on my Google page here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/10059243...39431188277553

Looks great, it's amazing how minecraft can be tweaked

I've been on default texture for like six months now...
    Playing music makes me happy!
    Vote for Minecraft Addicts!!http://www.minecraftaddicts.com/showthread.php/8945

jennythegreat's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Faction Tag
    [MOM]

Oh my heck, I love the glass and the dead bush.
    Now if only I had time to mess with photoshop...
    One more block...
    One more block...
    One more block...
    "I'm sooo sorry I shot you when you were trying to give me potatoes." - NanaLiana to strikerpro

bobcatfish9's Avatar Golden Miner
    Faction Tag
    [CCE]

If you have yet to do so, your magenta-pane-edging can be found labeled as "glass_pane_top_magenta.png". |D
    Running low on $$$? Vote now for a boost!
    Current Resource Packs: [Texture] Lithos 32x ~ [Sound] SnowSong ~ [Sky] ThinClouds

scottenergybeam: he's bobcat, you could leave him in hell for a year and you would come back to find he rules it.
    [MD]strikerpro: ....no scott..
    [MD]strikerpro: bobcat would just mine everything and then go
    scottenergybeam: that's true

You know, I almost never use panes, so that was a surprise to me! But thanks cuz that does look funky!

it was easy, but then it wasn't. I thought I had to unzip the file, but then it didn't work, I had to leave the file in the rsourcepack folder unzipped. then sometimes I could get into the zipped folder and copy a file/tweak it/ and past it back-but then sometimes I had to cut the file/tweak/paste it back. it was weird. There's more than one way to do almost everything on a computer.

Jenny, I used to be pretty decent with old Photoshop Home Album 2.0 but this new one I got a coupla years ago was a bear! Years and years ago I tried to use Dreamweaver and I gave up.