We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Thread: EC0227 - n22w23

EC0227 - n22w23

Elo_Carrot, n22w23. N22w23 is a square plot relatively close to my current plot with 3/4 of it covered with water, which is perfect for what I have in mind. I want to build all sorts of battleships and airship carriers, each with a specific purpose, i.e. One will be farms, one storage, one a living boat, etc. I know it's a little premature for this, with Vulcan castle still in progress, but I like to have multiple projects at one time going on, so I don't get bored with one and quit. If that's not ok with the staff, I understand, but once I'm done with Vulcan Castle, I would like to have this plot. Thank you for your time.
    Definitely didn't write this during class...

dph's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator

I am going to approve this as a large plot just because it has a lot of water space and after considering it for a little while your other plot is basically fully committed to your other projects. This will be your last plot until we see good progress on both builds! And only giving it as a large plot without too much detail because there is a lot of water!

Enjoy the plot Elo_carrot !
    I run a shop. Buy stuff!

Vote! You know you want to: http://www.minecraftaddicts.com/show...craft-Addicts!

Thx, but this will probably be my last plot unless I finish both projects and have a fantastic idea... Thanks again
    Definitely didn't write this during class...

alien12's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

Claimm transferred to new username.
    From Electric_Current to EC0227
    Remember to vote for MCA!