We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
    Tsar_Maple's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [GS]

FMB: Aduro Castle

Hey guys! I really need to get in the habitat doing these, especially with the sized projects that I do. This thread is for my newest and by far biggest project, which has yet to be named until now. I present to you, Aduro Castle.

Here is an album of what I've gotten done so far.

https://imgur.com/a/PmmXG

Text version of what I've done:
    -With help, all mycelium from the previous build was converted to grass. I didn't feel like making a depressing gray build like Mordor, so I changed it all.
    -The mountain was replaced with stone and grass, and parts are still being worked on. A cave through the mountain is also being made.
    -A large forest has been grown on the right side of the castle, and it is bound to grow larger.
    -The gate received a renovation to give it a better "gate" look. A central path from that gate has been laid out, which goes over the stream that passes through the middle of the build.

Keep checking in for updates!

Tsar_Maple's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [GS]

Update!

Now that I have gotten a Macbook Pro that can actually run Minecraft well, I can finally take screenshots in game! Amazing, right?

Album of progress so far: http://imgur.com/a/YNmdy

Text version:
    -Walls have gotten a design in the middle that resembles a Phoenix, which goes with the name of the castle as Aduro means fire.
    -A farm has been made at the side of the castle, which will likely be extended more.
    -A windmill has been built at the farm with a grain grinder
    -The continuation of the wall has started
    -Construction of a secret fairy fountain has begun - LOZ fans beware