We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Unbanning Friends

hello all addicts! i am atsscout. i wish to ask that players can ask staff members to get their friends unbanned, as i was banned myself once...

thanks, atsscout

bobcatfish9's Avatar Golden Miner
    Faction Tag
    [CCE]

This is the showroom section of the forums. It looks like you forgot to post the pics of this build, also your wording is a bit difficult to understand why you chose this particular creation to share with us.
    Running low on $$$? Vote now for a boost!
    Current Resource Packs: [Texture] Lithos 32x ~ [Sound] SnowSong ~ [Sky] ThinClouds

scottenergybeam: he's bobcat, you could leave him in hell for a year and you would come back to find he rules it.
    [MD]strikerpro: ....no scott..
    [MD]strikerpro: bobcat would just mine everything and then go
    scottenergybeam: that's true

dph's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator

Minor, the plead system that we have in place is for the player themselves to plead on the forum in the relevent section. There isn't another way that we accept pleads right now and I am sure that we wouldn't want to accept the promise of someone else on their behalf. I would personally want to hear from the player who is banned so we can discuss as staff if they should be unbanned.
    I run a shop. Buy stuff!

Vote! You know you want to: http://www.minecraftaddicts.com/show...craft-Addicts!