We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp battle area

pvp battle area

I suggest that the server needs a good pvp battle area.

I would also suggest that the area have protected blocks with pvp turned on, somewhere near pvp spawn.
    And this would be an area that would be wilderness, not claimable.

Also, if possible, it would be interesting to have the area be free of faction protection, in other words a place where you could fight anyone, even someone in your own faction.

THis would give the server an area where people can fight without the advantage or disadvantage of being on claimed land, and area that could be counted on to be free of lava fountains, holes, etc.

I feel this is neccessary to address the need of players to have a clear place to fight, as a good number of other servers are beginning to offer good fighting scenarios.. as in the the hunger games server(NOT advertising here, don't ever go there!!!!)

I don't know if the programming would allow these suggestions or not, but even an area with protected blocks that is not claimable would be an asset for MCA

mk

I agree, alot of people love pvp on this server and other servers DO have a better setup for pvp

-steffen12312-

Yeah, I've seen other servers set up a nice sized war-zone around their spawn so people can battle it out

"Two men enter, one man leaves... Then later on the other guy leaves... In a body bag"

In all seriousness though I like the idea
    Don't forget to vote for our server!

What a beautiful world this will be, what a glorious time to be free!

michaelavena's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

Sounds like faction war zones. Are there any of those set up yet?

AssaultCommand's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1741 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen other servers set up a nice sized war-zone around their spawn so people can battle it out
    A warzone would also make it easier for new players to get away as there won't be as many bases, traps and random super deep holes around spawn...

CommanderFluffy's Avatar Diamond Picker
    Blog Entries

like the idea. just another server plugin or something we need to figure out... someone wanna look into this?

If this is the case where pvp is completely un-suitable for the new arena's we may try something in another world.

pve needs a reset soon too... id like both worlds reset but that wont happen soon i dont think.

Its included in the factions plugin we use, type /f help 9.

AssaultCommand's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1741 View Post
    Its included in the factions plugin we use, type /f help 9.
    /f warzone if I recall correctly...

The warzone part of the faction plugin is very simple and not much to it. You just claim some warzone land if I remember and than just fight.

There is a warzone plugin how ever found here. This is where members of the server make some maps for fighting on. There are multiple game types. I also see a war zone building contest and probably a voting session later on on the forums. Many servers have this as a separate world using multiverse but I'm sure the staff could figure out where to put it.