We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Tropical Bio-sphere Getaway

With US politics being a train wreck for various reasons, and the oncoming winter, I figured my plot needed a warm sunny happy place. It's also a great place to watch squid if that's your thing, I contained over a dozen of them at least (wasn't easy and filling half of the sphere with water isn't something I'm going to do again either) I'm not sure what a safe quantity of tagged mobs is, but I turned my colored wool farm into lamb chops to hopefully even it out.

Since it's in poor taste to have two giant balls on my plot, I'll be adding a third Nether themed one with red and black glass soon. (And possibly a moo-shroom themed one after that...)

The nether sphere is done - another build in the bag! This was my hottest build yet (but only because I spent a fair percentage of the time building it while on fire -_-) Btw, what do people use as a photo sharing program these days? For me, Photobucket has been impossible to use with all the adware and scripting conflicts...I could use Facebook, but I should probably make a second account rather than show my friends and family all my dorky video game habits. Cheers!

bobcatfish9's Avatar Golden Miner
    Faction Tag
    [CCE]

Imgur is still heavily used. I am liking these miniature Bio-spheres, keep them going.
    Running low on $$$? Vote now for a boost!
    Current Resource Packs: [Texture] Lithos 32x ~ [Sound] SnowSong ~ [Sky] ThinClouds

scottenergybeam: he's bobcat, you could leave him in hell for a year and you would come back to find he rules it.
    [MD]strikerpro: ....no scott..
    [MD]strikerpro: bobcat would just mine everything and then go
    scottenergybeam: that's true

jennythegreat's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Faction Tag
    [MOM]

Quote Originally Posted by Schob45 View Post
    Since it's in poor taste to have two giant balls on my plot, I'll be adding a third Nether themed one with red and black glass soon. (And possibly a moo-shroom themed one after that...)
    I just laughed so hard that I woke up the dog and one of the kids. Thanks.

... oh wait, here comes the second kid.
    One more block...
    One more block...
    One more block...
    "I'm sooo sorry I shot you when you were trying to give me potatoes." - NanaLiana to strikerpro