We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hello all. I noticed the subway is headed very close to me, and id love to be a part of it. I'm learning more now
    about the track system and how it works. My tower will go from sky to bed rock and id love to have a lvl for
    for the subway. I will be happy to do the building to connect and supply my own mats. Here is a picture of my land plot and a basic idea.
    Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas. THanks n woot subways.

Akag's Picture. Forgot to attach.

BirdOnAWire's Avatar Diamond Axer
    Faction Tag
    [TA]

hey uh, Akag, the railway already goes through your land, as that a part of it was built before you claimed that land. i just havnt updated the map recently. i have yet to get around to it.
    "You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival." -Winston Churchill
    http://shadownet-online.com/mine/sig...nawire-sig.jpg

Bird, what's involved on my part in getting a station on my land? Is there a certain design for the station i should follow? like, is it an automated station with redstone and everything, or just a push cart and jump in station?

Faction Tag
    [TA]

the station is all your preference, just make whatever you like best. its the tunnel that has to conform to specifications. but build the station first and we will go from there.
    "You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival." -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by BirdOnAWire View Post
    the station is all your preference, just make whatever you like best. its the tunnel that has to conform to specifications. but build the station first and we will go from there.
    Ok, cool. What level are the tunnels? Are they down at the bedrock?

Sounds Good.

OK. thank you for the info. ill do some subway riding to see if i can find a good place to suggest a connection and study the correct tunnel.

Bird havent seen you on vent for a while. Let me know if you need help expanding this whether it be mats or my time.

Faction Tag
    [TA]

subway map has been updated.

If you're up for it (and I'd definitely help!), how would you feel about extending it to my claim? It's just farther west than the image shows, so please don't feel any stress/need for this. Just if you're interested

I'm really liking how it's going so far, let me know if you guys need any more help!
    Last edited by seattlewil; 03-04-2011 at 04:19 AM.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    "
    -Dylan Thomas

Vote for the Minecraft Addicts server here!