We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shared21's Avatar Golden Spade
    Blog Entries

I talked to Bige22 about his train station before. He says that I could finish renovating the tunnels by adding track boosters.
    Deal with it ~ Shared21

CommanderFluffy's Avatar Diamond Picker
    Blog Entries

new stations guys.. when was permission given for those?

ahh ok ok.... i suppose its ok but please ask bird before had as always.

Yeah, I did mine before I knew any better, but went back and redid it according to the specs, and have been helping to refurb areas of the nw subway i have access to that were broken (boosters not working, etc). I also designed a 4-way roundabout switch that presents 2 buttons at each branch (Take this branch, continue to next branch) and auto-bypasses them for someone coming into the switch (so it doesn't ask if they want to go the same way they just came from, unless they cycle around 1 complete pass). I think ColaPhoenix wanted a station for his harbor, since his property adjoins mine I figured that wouldn't be a problem.

AssaultCommand's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

I was told to ask Chsbd about a station, he said ok, and even helped me make it.
    Bird has been to my station a few times, and didn't tell me to demo it, so I guess it's fine... It was the end of the subway anyway.

CommanderFluffy's Avatar Diamond Picker
    Blog Entries

Npnp I just like keeping tabs on things

I have a station dug up but not finished or tracks layed out. This it because of 2 reasons...

1) The downtown region needs to get an organised structure of what stations will exist. I'm not all that confident about digging under other ppl's land and possible new claims.

2) I was hoping to have some sort of format with stations that everyone had to follow. That was from Bird's thread.

Still, very nice adaptation. i'd be fooled the blue route was the Victoria Line.

BirdOnAWire's Avatar Diamond Axer
    Faction Tag
    [TA]

Quote Originally Posted by adamsgrizzly View Post
    Yeah, I did mine before I knew any better, but went back and redid it according to the specs, and have been helping to refurb areas of the nw subway i have access to that were broken (boosters not working, etc). I also designed a 4-way roundabout switch that presents 2 buttons at each branch (Take this branch, continue to next branch) and auto-bypasses them for someone coming into the switch (so it doesn't ask if they want to go the same way they just came from, unless they cycle around 1 complete pass). I think ColaPhoenix wanted a station for his harbor, since his property adjoins mine I figured that wouldn't be a problem.
    i would like to see this.. could you post coordinates?
    "You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival." -Winston Churchill
    http://shadownet-online.com/mine/sig...nawire-sig.jpg

looks like alot of work...nice job!

BirdOnAWire's Avatar Diamond Axer
    Faction Tag
    [TA]

I'm just about done developing a compact proper T-intersection that works right. As soon as I can get that working right, I'm going to implement it on all subway intersections.
    "You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival." -Winston Churchill
    http://shadownet-online.com/mine/sig...nawire-sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Yennage View Post
    Fantastic work dude must have taken ages to complete. I don't suppose there's any way to add that to Zan's minimap or some other way for people to access it in game?
    No Zan's! Rei!