We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yennage Can't Cook #2 -- Peppered Beer Steak With Curly Kale In Garlic & Tomato Bread

So guys welcome to episode 2 of Yennage Can't Cook. Today I decided to make something a little more elaborate so I bring you: peppered beer steak with curly kale in a garlic and sundried tomato bread sandwich!

Step 1 -- Head down to your local supermarket and grab some top quality special deal ingredients:
    I've got Tesco peppered steak, Tesco curly kale, Tesco sundried tomato and garlic flat bread and ofc Carlsberg Export.

Step 2 -- Put your steaks in some sorta shallow dish and pour on the beer! Then leave them in the fridge for like 90 minutes:
    Protip: Using a shallow dish isn't a great idea when you're trying to transport liquids.

Step 3 -- I took an executive decision to cook the curly kale in the microwave to save time. 6 minutes should be just right I thought:
    Protip: Curly Kale is an official superfood so eating it will make you into some sort of hero!

Step 4 -- After about 5 minutes take your flatbreads out of the oven and give them a cheeky flip to cook them on both sides:
    Protip: Don't use your fingers to flip things that have just come out of the oven.

Step 5 -- After a few minutes of cooking the kale in the microwave I decide to take an executive decision to shut off the microwave immediately:
    Protip: Concentrate on taking pictures while your kitchen is burning to make yourself look hardcore!

Step 6 -- The one thing my diet needs is more salt:
    Protip: Assemble as many utensils in the pan as possible to look like a pro chef

Step 7 -- After grabbing some fresh kale and assembling the sandwich I was rather pleased with myself. 2 steaks, 2 flatbreads and plenty of "yummy" kale:
    Protip: Assemble your kale into a ¥ symbol to look creative and artistic!

Step 8 -- Here's the aftermath of the microwave incident:
    Protip: Don't try and guess your own cooking times!

Again this meal wasn't too bad (apart from the small fire) and was definitely filling and healthy. Anyway I look forward to seeing you guys next time in Yennage's kitchen
    Don't forget to vote for our server!

What a beautiful world this will be, what a glorious time to be free!

Autom3's Avatar Golden Miner
    Faction Tag
    [TA]
    Blog Entries

NICE

Vote <--Click to vote for our wonderful server!
    Vote <-- and here while you're at it!

Internet Rule 639. Derpy Hooves loves you! *Kiss*

http://shadownet-online.com/mine/sigs/Godspeedz-sig.jpg

michaelavena's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

that flatbread looks and sounds good!

hahaha oh wow I love it
    fire again lol
    I love the protips

Cpt.Carnage's Avatar Diamond Axer

Steaks in a frying pan BLASPHEMY!! Although I should start a segment, Carnage can SMOKE. I took up smoking meats a few years ago and have had some awesome results. Here's a pic of my pork butt that took around 16hrs to cook.

... Now I want some flabread.

Anyways, great post. I think I have to start my own too. (Fathoms the ingredients of DOOM!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Carnage View Post
    Steaks in a frying pan BLASPHEMY!! Although I should start a segment, Carnage can SMOKE. I took up smoking meats a few years ago and have had some awesome results. Here's a pic of my pork butt that took around 16hrs to cook.

That looks pretty nice, except for the stringy stuff coming out of it. Thats not very appetizing... Although I couldn't do any better if my life depended on it.

Cpt.Carnage's Avatar Diamond Axer

Uh Beutube? That is string. You can eat it if you really want but you normally throw it out.

MrJangles's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

Incredible protips again Yen. I'll definitely try them to make myself a better player and practice those techniques.

Regarding the pork butt, it would look as good without the strings. That thing looks nuts.
    MrJangles: how did you find us?
    tayroar629: i googled something like "sweet minecraft multiplayer server"