We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MrJangles's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

Awesome!! Looks tasty as always, even those muffins a while back .

Irn bru eh... This is arguably one of my favorite drinks. There's only one place to get it in Canada as far as I know, and that's any Metro grocery store in the foreign drink section and the price is at a premium. It's the only place I've ever seen them. In highschool, I would go with a few friends at lunch to the grocery store specifically for irn bru so our afternoons would be crazy hyper.

You sir have a CAN of the orange goodness! That's the first time I've seen a can. We only get small bottles.

I don't even know where it comes from. Ireland I think? I forget what the bottle said, and I'm not googling it because then I would have to delete this paragraph and close the conversation.
    MrJangles: how did you find us?
    tayroar629: i googled something like "sweet minecraft multiplayer server"

limoman's Avatar Diamond Digger

Hooray for Irn Bru. I'm glad i'm a Brit

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRyan100 View Post
    I hate red rain I second the red bull or monster XD
    DONT DISS RED RAIN!
    and i hate you :P

MrJangles's Avatar Minecraft Addicts Operator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrJangles View Post
    I don't even know where it comes from. Ireland I think? I forget what the bottle said, and I'm not googling it because then I would have to delete this paragraph and close the conversation.
    Scotland
    MrJangles: how did you find us?
    tayroar629: i googled something like "sweet minecraft multiplayer server"

michaelavena's Avatar Diamond Digger
    Faction Tag
    [SAS]
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrJangles View Post
    Scotland
    Heres some of the history acording to wikipedia (not sure if its 100% correct)

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Irn-Bru is a carbonated soft drink produced in Westfield, Cumbernauld, Scotland. It is made by A.G. Barr of Glasgow since moving out of their original Parkhead factory in the mid-1990s and at a second manufacturing site in Mansfield, England. In addition to being sold throughout the United Kingdom, Barr's Irn-Bru is available throughout the world and can usually be purchased where there is a significant community of people from its native Scotland. Innovative and sometimes controversial marketing campaigns have kept it as one of the best-selling soft drinks in Scotland, where it competes directly with global brands such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

It is thought that the name 'Irn-Bru' originated with the re-building of Glasgow Central Station in 1901. When workers from the William Beardmore and Company Steel Works in Glasgow were dying from the large amounts of beer drunk to quench their thirst from the heat of the steel works, an alternative was sought. A local soft drinks manufacturer, A.G. Barr, approached the steel works and a contract was created to provide the workers with this drink. This unnamed drink later went on to be known as 'Iron Brew' because of its connections to the steel (and iron) works.

I didn't even know they still sold cherry coke. What does the banner on that can say? Not be sold as a separate can? What's the big deal?! And Irn-brw? What IS it? Tell us of your witchcraft and trickery!
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
    E.A. Poe

Vote HERE and HERE for MinecraftAddicts.com EVERY DAY!

Haha yeah Irn Bru is of scottish origin and according to the legend only the owner of the company (Barr) and his daughter know the recipe, but as Jangles said its damned good!

As for the banner about not selling it separately on the cherry coke can, that's because its from a multipack and for some reason its against the law or something over here for stores to break up multipacks and sell them separately so all chocolate bars, crisps, cans, beers etc that came from a pack have a marking on them somewhere
    Don't forget to vote for our server!

What a beautiful world this will be, what a glorious time to be free!

BirdOnAWire's Avatar Diamond Axer
    Faction Tag
    [TA]

Dude that chicken looks awesome! I will definitely have to try some Yennage Chicken!

thats odd about the packs of stuff though...
    "You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival." -Winston Churchill
    http://shadownet-online.com/mine/sig...nawire-sig.jpg

Link_77's Avatar Golden Spade
    Faction Tag
    [TA]
    Blog Entries

I get Irn Bru and Tizer all the time. So good.

I think Ribena takes the cake for British beverages though.
    Give our server the #1 spot we deserve! Vote here

You've outdone yourself again Yennage. I would've made strips of the chicken before the fry up and added a HEAP more chicken (I like to cook for 8 ppl).

As for Irn-Bru, I visited my brother when he was doing a masters a few months back and he claims real Irn-Bru should be drunk in Scotland from a glass bottle.