We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shared21's Avatar Golden Spade
    Blog Entries

Current screenshots look cool. I look forward to seeing this once its completed.
    Keep up the good work!
    Deal with it ~ Shared21

Thank you very much. It's still getting planned as I'm mining it out, but from what I have in mind I think everyone will be able to enjoy it...

So I have decided thanks to KKing1 that I hated my walls and couldn't stand looking at them anymore. I took them down and currently I am redesigning them to be less "uniform". I hate boring straight lines. I don't know what I was thinking. Also, I had to drop my whole floor because I built it above ground level and I wanted it at ground level. I realized this after my walls were up, so yay fun! Anyways, I plan on putting an AFK spot on my land for all the mods suited to just them. It will be a while before I decide on anything, but here is a couple pics of KKing1's temporary AFK Hut in my basement. I started making this while waiting on him. This is what you get when you go AFK on me in my land.

KKing1's AFK Hut1.pngKKing1's AFK Hut2.pngKKing1's AFK Hut3.png

Now for a more serious update. I finished the basic design of my outer walls and am putting those up right now. I'm using all smooth stone for the inside walls. Once that's done, I am going to put snow around the outside. I think I'm going to figure out the entrance next. It annoys me that I have to keep pw'ing around my own land every time I fall off the walls.

2011-12-18_16.01.35.jpg 2011-12-18_16.03.57.jpg 2011-12-18_16.03.00.png

kking1's Avatar Diamond Digger

sweet babeh jeezus
    "He is a king who fears nothing, he is a king who desires nothing"

Now, now kking, it's not nice to say Godspeedz son's name in vain. By the way, Merry Christmas Kking1.

slinkycc's Avatar Iron Trench Maker
    Faction Tag
    [So]

lookin good

I haven't really had much of a chance to get on the past couple weeks with Christmas and all, but I do plan on working on my castle more again soon. I have not abandoned my property, I promise. Between figuring out designs for this and my Build claim, just building has been hard to do. Anyways, I'll update this again sometime soon.

it looks like its no longer "Winterbeat's SNOW castle"