We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp battle area

If this were to be implemented, it would be into the PvP world, not a seperate one. Although I don't know how it could be implemented without resetting the map (but that would anger a lot of people.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1741 View Post
    If this were to be implemented, it would be into the PvP world, not a seperate one. Although I don't know how it could be implemented without resetting the map (but that would anger a lot of people.)
    I don't think a map reset would be necessary. I believe the plugin works like you make a 40x40 battle place and select that land and make it a warzone with the game mode and all that. I may be wrong though. Everything is on the website I just have to sit an read it when I get a little bit of time.

Well yeah, its a matter of claiming land for the war zone, but all the land around safe zone is claimed by bases..

Well yeah, its a matter of claiming land for the war zone, but all the land around safe zone is claimed by bases..
    Well it doesn't have to be by spawn. There is a command for warping to a hub where you can tp to all the different war zones.

True, but it would make the most sense by spawn. That way, noobs wouldn't be confused, and more experienced members could have a place to fight

True, but it would make the most sense by spawn. That way, noobs wouldn't be confused, and more experienced members could have a place to fight
    Agreed. This plugin can also be used for playing the hunger games. If we advertise that we have a hunger games part of our server we could get a lot of new people. More people = more donators = more server = more fun

today i claimed ten chunks that i will gladly give back to the server for the arena

i started laying a stone floor on those chunks as well

the location may work, as it is on the portal side of the pvp village

yennage and i did some chatting and idea building in creative yesterday and we came up with the idea of a 2x2 arena with at least a 1 chunk buffer zone around it

you would have to drop down into the arena, and the exit could have something to slow you down, like cobwebs...

the exit would only go to wilderness and the entrance could come from anywhere

i'll be doing design today and if i have time i'll draw some actual ideas for the layout and post them here

Me and hodd7 (when i wasnt banned lol) attempted to make a new pvp battle area near the rgs fariming thing near pvp spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Sims View Post
    Me and hodd7 (when i wasnt banned lol) attempted to make a new pvp battle area near the rgs fariming thing near pvp spawn.
    Thanks for sharing.

here are a couple of images to show the location and one possible plan view for the arena(undeveloped)
    Here the arena actually straddles what is now safezone, with two chunks on safezone and two chunks on wilderness....
    should the arena have a roof? this would keep people from dropping in with enderpearls, and it would create a second possible battle zone on top, for those who do have enderpearls....
    Last edited by mk59apr; 05-10-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: tech troubles with images