We run Minecraft Version 1.12.2

Yennage Can't Cook #11 Summer BBQ Edition + Special Guest!

Hey viewers! Been forever since I did a Yennage Can't Cook but the recent summery weather over here prompted me to break free from the shackles of my kitchen and go for a BBQ! This week we also have the second YCC special guest, vivalacarl!

Step 1 -- Assemble your ingredients on a convenient log:

From left we've got Honey infused sausages, Tesco disposable BBQ, Tesco smoked back bacon, spicy chorizo, cool original Doritos (what flavour even are they?) and Kingsmill soft white rolls!

Step 2 -- Disaster strikes mere seconds later!

Protip: Place your ingredients on a fragile dead branch that's falling to pieces!

Step 3 -- Use a flint and steel to light your BBQ paper to show what a pro outdoorsy type you are

Protip: Have no backup in case the flint and steel doesn't work to ensure frantic striking!

Step 4 -- Succeed in lighting it!

Protip: Careful when striking, Carl put a massive amount of effort into eventually getting it lit and ended up cutting his fingers pretty bad

Step 5 -- Toss your bacon on to the BBQ

Protip: Bring along no method to clean your hands after handling raw meat for maximum food hygiene!

Step 6 -- Flip the bacon and let it cook away nicely

Protip: Concentrate solely on taking macro images of the food because you have no idea how to determine when it's cooked anyway

Step 7 -- Throw on the sausages too!

Protip: Put the stuff that will cook quickest on first to ensure the optimum combination of undercooked and burnt food

Step 8 -- Stare intently at the food and begin to philosophise over woodland cooking:

Protip: At what point of activity does the woodland transcend its natural status to become a fully blown kitchen?

Step 9 -- Shout out to special guest vivalacarl who managed to save the day by lighting the BBQ

Protip: Remember to comment, rate and subscribe!

Step 10 -- Decide some of the coals need a little help and light the cardboard packaging to get it going!

Protip: Surgical grade food packaging cardboard infuses the food with ink flavourings, delicious!

Step 11 -- Take the wilderness cooking to the next level by ripping the rolls apart by hand:

Protip: Add an extra "rustic" element by doing a totally intentional bad job!

Step 12 -- Add Doritos into your roll to begin assembly!

Protip: Doritos make any prospective roll better!

Step 13 -- Add in the sausage and enjoy!

Protip: Eat the bacon before it burns beyond recognition and ruin the roll assembly

Really good result from this one actually viewers, you can't beat a good BBQ! Thanks again to special guest vivalacarl, hopefully Summer BBQ Edition #2 will be coming middle of next week!

Anyway, here's something you may or may not find interesting, some pics of the filming location:

Don't forget to vote for our server!

What a beautiful world this will be, what a glorious time to be free!

CommanderFluffy's Avatar Diamond Picker
    Blog Entries

that is an unusual way of cooking.. but sure.

never seen a bbq that small before...

Autom3's Avatar Golden Miner
    Faction Tag
    [TA]
    Blog Entries

That's a nice piece of photography :P Loved the episode man! Keep up the best cooking "show?" in the whole world!
    Download my theme song for the server!: Download link

http://i.imgur.com/PJiqW.jpg

limoman's Avatar Diamond Digger

...and not a drop of IrnBru in sight.

Haha it's funny you should mention that actually limo, Carl picked some up in Tesco but we decided to swap it out for Doritos literally seconds before it got scanned.
    Don't forget to vote for our server!

What a beautiful world this will be, what a glorious time to be free!

lolol, silly yen. You were grilling, not BBQ'ing. Can't say I'd try it but it looks like you had fun.
    Vote <--Click to vote for our wonderful server!
    Vote <-- and here while you're at it!

Internet Rule 639. Derpy Hooves loves you! *Kiss*

http://shadownet-online.com/mine/sigs/Godspeedz-sig.jpg

Cpt.Carnage's Avatar Diamond Axer

Looks delish! BBQ is a great way to expand the possibilities for good food. I've been curious about those portable bbq's for a while, looks like they get the job done well enough!
    Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual.

You've got EpicMealTime running for their money bro!

man that's awesome and really impressive pics btw.
    I am lofp's complete lack of surprise. -

I best not be left out of Part 2 now I'm back home xD